Transfer Service General Conditions:
- Due to organization issues, the boat that will take you for the airport to the city may be different from the ones on the website’s pictures. It will be anyway a water limousine and the staff will be as professional as ours.
- The transfer from the airport to the city in case of bad weather conditions or city manifestation could be change for your safety and the safety of the driver and assistant in a road transfert with a minivan car, for the airport to p roma and then the boat will take you to your hotel. We care about the safety of our clients, and this decision is up to the captain of the boat. The assistant will comunicate you the changes and follow you to the whole time
- Over 30 minutes of not communicated and legitimate delay after the flight landing the service will be cancelled and you won’t be refunded. In case of delay please comunicate with the assistant the situation, you can easily her phone number and email in the voucher that will be sand to you.
- The change of the services of points 1,2, and 3 won’t give you the possibility of refunds. When you agree to these terms and conditions the payment will rest the same.
- The total amount for the transfer will be charged at the time of booking. It is not possible to change or cancel the reservation.
The following information is given pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, "Personal Data Protection Code".
1.The data you supply will be processed in order to:
a) carry out your tourist booking from the website www.veneziawatertaxis.com
2.The data will be processed with manual and/or with computerised instruments that can save, manage and transmit the said data.
3.Data communication is obligatory in order for the booking to be completed.
4.The Data Holder, responsible for processing, is [TITOLARE] owner of [RAGIONE SOCIALE], with head office at [SEDE LEGALE].
5.At any time, you can exercise your rights towards the Data Holder, pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we transcribe in full:
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or non existence of personal data regarding him/her, even if not yet registered, and has the right to obtain their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain information on:
a) the origin of the personal details;
b) how and with what purposes these details are used;
c) the logic applied in case of processing through electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the holder, the person in charge and the assigned representative as per article 5, comma 2;
e) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal details can be communicated or those who can become acquainted with them as appointed representatives in the territory of the State, or as delegates and people in charge.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) the update, the correction, and, where applicable, the integration of the data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form, or the blocking of data used in violation of the law, including any details whose conservation is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and subsequently treated.
c) evidence that the acts covered in letters a) and b), as well as their content, have been communicated to the parties to whom the personal details were passed on, apart from the cases where such fulfillment proves to be impossible or would require the use of means overtly disporportionate with respect to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) to the use of the personal details which concern him, with legitimate reason, even if pertaining the purpose of their initial collection;
b) to the use of personal details which concern him, and whose purpose is sending advertisement or direct sales material as well as for the fulfilment of market research or commercial communication.
Please wait while we complete the order.
ERROR: You have to accept the terms of service and the policies in order to proceed.
ERROR: Please correctly fill all fields.